STUDY – WORK – SETTLE
1. One Year Culinary Program helps to become a Licensed Period One Cook in CANADA with 5 Certifications
2. 8 Months Classroom/Kitchen Lab Learning with 20 Hrs./Week part time work
3. Up to 1 year Paid Internship (Full Time Employment with Canadian Employer)
4. Successfully Completed Student gets a Job with Canadian Employer through LMIA work permit valid for 2 years which is a Fast Track opportunity to get PR
5. A Pan Canadian Recognized Red Seal Pathway Program
6. Certified Apprenticeship Program Certified by Govt of Alberta
7. Medicine Hat Campus the Largest Hotel Chain Property in Alberta, Moderate Weather Conditions, the Sunniest City in Alberta and a Beautiful Tourist PLACE
8. 12th pass with IELTS 6 are Eligible to apply
9. One Intake in every two months of a Calendar Year (Jan – March – May – July- Sept- Nov)
Canada is a country in North America. Its ten province and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the pacific. Its covering 9.98 million sq. km. Cypress college is a Business Career college based in Medicine Hat, Alberta with an additional campus in Brooks. We offer diploma programs in Administration Technologies, Computer Technologies, Business Management & Marketing and Communications, Hotel and Restaurant management and Culinary arts Certification. We are locally owned and operated and have served southern Alberta since 2002
Cypress college’s Hotel, Restaurant, Culinary Arts program engages students in a hands-on, state-of-the-art learning environment designed to prepare students to become leaders in the hospitality and culinary industries.
Dedicated culinarians and hospitality professionals guide students through the Hotel, Restaurants, and culinary arts program offerings, which prepare students for a challenging career.
Year 1 has 8 months of full-time classes, following which students are eligible for 4 months full time paid job placement.
In Culinary Arts Program, you will learn:
Our student learns Communication, Business management, culinary arts, Human Resources and personal development on their way to an exciting career in hospitality.
In this program you will learn:
1st year (First Year)
2nd year (Second Year)
Centrally located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort District and Orange country, and our students are employed at Disneyland Resort, Knott Berry Farm, Hyatt Hotels, Hilton Hotels, and Marriott Hotels.
After completion of year 1
Eligible students may apply for an LMIA (A Labour Market Impact Assessment) work permit through Cypress College recommended RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants) (Preferred Immigration Services in Canada) for positions with Canadian employers.
Thereafter, students can continue their 2nd year program at Public College (Assiniboine Community College) and post completion be eligible for post study work permit.
High School or above, IELTS overall 6.0, not less than 5.5
Fees: CAD 16600
Edu Options International- Study Abroad, MBBS Abroad Consultant
61/778A, 1st Floor, Viswabharathi Building, Ravipuram Junction, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Ravipuram, Kochi, Kerala 682016
Copyright 2021. EduOptions International. India. All rights reserved.